In 2 days I leave for 5 months to travel the world! How can I maximize my experience?


First 3 weeks I’m traveling all over Northern & Southern California, then immediately begin my study abroad program called Semester at Sea. With 500 kids I’ve never met before we go to the following locations over a 4 month time spanAmsterdam, NetherlandsCopenhagen, DenmarkBerlin, GermanyHamburg, GermanyBarcelona, SpainTema, GhanaCape Town, South AfricaPort Louis, MauritiusCochin, IndiaMyanmar (Burma)Phnom Penh, CambodiaHo Chi Minh, VietnamShanghai, ChinaJapan (no set destination yet but likely Tokyo)What would you do if you were to travel the world? How would you maximize your experience from traveling the world? How can you gain the most out of a world travel experience? What should I keep in mind while traveling; what should I expect; how can I keep an open mind; what advice would you give to maximize this experience?Thanks so much for any advice you could provide! https://amzn.to/2LZCMXw

No comments:

Post a Comment