Should I skip Prague?


I'm planning on going to Berlin, Prague and Budapest. I only have one week which gives me 2 days to explore every city. I feel like that might be way too short. On the other hand, I live in the Netherlands so it's fairly easy for me to go back to any of these cities basically anytime. So, if I miss out on certain things, it's not that big of a deal to me. I'm more concerned about just getting in the vibe of the city and hostel only for me to leave the next day already. Also transport might get a little stressful? (I'm gonna interrail)So I'm looking for some advice from any fellow (solo) travelers that have been to one, two or all of these cities.Should I skip Prague or not? Budapest is a must for me and I already booked the heart of gold hostel in Berlin.Your advice is very much appreciated https://amzn.to/2LZCMXw

No comments:

Post a Comment